Hi,

I am new to flex and I want to setup blazeDS in a flex project. I had some
problems building blaze as I am on a Mac machine and the legacy Java 1.6
does not have the "tools" file required for maven to build. So i downloaded
the .jars directly from maven.

I downloaded the WEB-INF folder from the blazeds github and I have setup
TomCat 7 on port 9999.

My issue is each time in flash builder when I try to connect to BlazeDS
Data/Service I get the following error:

RDS server message:
There was an error executing the RDS command server.

HTTP Status Code: 404

I have uncommented the code in the web.xml file in WEB-INF as it suggests to
no avail.

thanks