Hi Eduardo,
we too missed the design mode when, as Robert said, more than 2 years ago,
Adobe quit this great feature, BUT, after a really few hours (1 or 2)
learning the Flex mxml structure you'll be able to manage every view you
want to create in both mobile and web possibilities.... so, please, take a
book or google a little to find load of exmple to create awesome UI!

And, obviously, if you need help, Google your question or write to the
community, we'll be honored to help you!

have fun!
Angelo