Hi Saul,

So in the FlexJS way of thinking, instead of implementing an JS equivalent
for ExternalInterface (which is still a reasonable thing to do), I would
recommend the following:

Create a Zoiper class in AS.  It would use ExternalInterface to call the
below code in the wrapper.
Create a Zoiper class in JS.  It would not use ExternalInterface since it
doesn't need to, it would just call the Zoiper code directly.

That way, your JS version will have the most optimal code paths.  Does
that make sense?

BTW, the FalconJX compiler has been upgraded to the point where we are
working on changing all of our JS code back to AS and using conditional
compilation to have platform-specific JS generated from AS.  If you want
to find out more about that, ask on the dev@ list.  We're finding that
writing AS to output JS is more efficient because the type-checking
catches errors.

-Alex