Hi Alex,

>Are you sure a Mediator.js is being created in the cross-compile output?
Yes (see Screenshot), it seems that this is the first PureMVC file that the
compiler tries to compile.

>If you just want to use the additional -sdk-js-lib option, you don't need
>to bundle the .JS files.
Yes, I understand. I only tried the include option, cause the -sdk-js-lib
doesn't work

>If you really want to try that from FB...
I doesn't prefer any option, the only thing that I'd like to have is a
working .swc ;-)

To be sure I'm on the right track:
Using the -sdk-js-lib option (Called from my FlexJS project) tells the
compiler to include the cross-compiled .js files that are located inside the
Flex library project, right?
But I don't understand the relation to the .swc file. After running
"External tools (Flex JS JS COMPC)"
on the library project the .js files are created successfully but there's no
.swc file. Using "Project->Clean..." creates a .swc that works with the
flash version but it seems not with FlexJS.
Is it sufficient for the sdk-js-lib option to pass the "root folder" of the
.js files?

Perhaps these screenshot help to figure out what I'm doing wrong:

Cross-Compiled PureMVC lib files:
http://snag.gy/rNrnu.jpg

External tools configuration:
http://snag.gy/hSrfO.jpg