If you tried the 2.2.0 build you would have found some bugs.. it didn't
work. I had left some of the live editor code in it when I tried to merge
the two projects. The 2.3.0 build removes the live editor code and it
should be working again. I will now withdraw my application for official
Flex release manager. :P