Hi Matthew,

No it's not an API, services are coded by our team.

Thanx

Le 06/07/2016 à 10:06, Matthew Weir a écrit :
If it is an API that you are connecting to, check to see if they have call
limits.  Perhaps they only allow for x calls per time period per device.  I
know that I've run into that problem with the Meetup.com API.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 3:32 AM, Vincent<vinc...@after24.net> wrote: Hello Rodolpho,

It occurs on both android and ios.

And the services are hosted on https.