Sorry, I forgot to ask if it replicates in the the latest SDK ?

Tom

On 26/08/16 14:06, Kyle McKnight wrote:
Hi,

This is an AIR project and am running it in debug mode. There are no errors
when the DataGrid is created. As for the stack trace on the click it only
happens if I click on a scroll bar on the DataGrid.

spark.components::GridColumnHeaderGroup/grid_propertyChangeHandler at
/Users/justinmclean/Documents/ApacheFlex4.10/frameworks/projects/spark/src/spark/components/GridColumnHeaderGroup.as:501
flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction
flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent
mx.core::UIComponent/dispatchEvent at
/Users/justinmclean/Documents/ApacheFlex4.10/frameworks/projects/framework/src/mx/core/UIComponent.as:13412
spark.components::Grid/set horizontalScrollPosition
spark.components::HScrollBar/setValue at
/Users/justinmclean/Documents/ApacheFlex4.10/frameworks/projects/spark/src/spark/components/HScrollBar.as:353
spark.components.supportClasses::ScrollBarBase/system_mouseMoveHandler at
/Users/justinmclean/Documents/ApacheFlex4.10/frameworks/projects/spark/src/spark/components/supportClasses/ScrollBarBase.as:810

Kyle McKnight
Senior UI Engineer - Accesso
602.515.1444 (M)