The source repo containing the latest version of Flexmojos is this one:

https://github.com/chrisdutz/flexmojos

Chris

________________________________
Von: ksa...@loftware.com <ksa...@loftware.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 8. September 2016 16:52:11
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: RE: FlexMojos Repository Connectivity Issue

Found this article an article on StackOverflow which explains my situation,
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26163697/building-maven-flex-project-with-flex-mojo-depending-on-apache-sdk-fail

FlexMojos 7.0.1 depended on Flex SDK 4.12, and the change I thought I read
about was to no longer have this dependency in 7.1.0.  I tried going down the
path of upgrading to 7.1.0, but received an error regarding resource bundles
when compiling a Flex module project.

Error: Unable to resolve resource bundle "core" for locale "en_US".

I suspect this is because my Mavenizing of the 4.13 SDK artifacts never really
completed, but FlexMojos 7.0.1 would fall back to the 4.12 dependency and
quietly continue OR I did see mention of a Maven bug when processing Flex
resources, which was fixed by including the threadlocaltookit-wrapper as a
dependency on the FlexMojos plugin.  Of course the latter brings me back to the
respository.sonatype.org connection failure because that is where that artifact
lives.

My next course of action is to attempt to Mavenize the 4.12 and install it in
my local repository.

Anybody else having a problem connecting to http://repository.sonatype.org ?

Keegan