>I assume I don’t need them in the Flash builder directory as well.
To my knowlegde is's definately crucial to manually add the SDK to your IDE
as it is described in the above link.
But if it already appears in your project as default project it seems to be
ok. Maybe you want to double check it: Right click at your
project->Properties->Flex compiler:
The 'default' or 'specifik' SDK should point to 4.15.0.

Sometimes FlashBuilder is a bit messy and sometimes it is helpful to 'clean'
a project:
Try "Project->Clean..." from the toolbar.

HTH,
Olaf