Hello All,

just have tried to find "screenRedraw" event to add listener and was
unable to :( which one should I use?

I tried to add

stage.addEventListener("screenRedraw", drawLine);
But unfortunately got only 1 point instead of series.
I'll to experiment with predefined FPS, setting it in runtime seems to
have no effect

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax