Hi,

I use an openSource Library for that: http://flex.coltware.com/2010/05/01/as3-zip-unzip-lib-airxzip/

Search for keywords "coltware airxzip" and you'll find some nice posts at stackoverflow with links to the sources or a swc file. And also hints how to use it.

BTW: What unzipt ANE are you using? I'm considering going the other way: convert my desktop APP (or better: parts of it) to an iOS/Android app

Regards

Hans