It is an interesting thought, I just don't know how I would do it in a way
that is useful to the final user.  It is a real estate comparison app, and
people want a lot of information about the properties. I have the data
tabulated so that it is easy to see 40 properties and to quickly compare
prices, home layout, neighborhood and school systems, etc.  Then they can
drill down and get specific property images and details if they want them.
But they need to see it all to compare the properties quickly and make a
smart choice.  So I have all the financial information in the first grid
"page", property specifics like number of rooms and square footage on the
2nd "page", and neighborhood and school system information on the third
"page".  There is just too much information to put in a list, and no
information that they won't find important enough to simply leave out.

If MobileGrid works better, i might be able to just include 3 grids and
change the visibility of the whole Grid.  That is an option that I am
leaving on the table anyway.  But I really think that I am going to need a
grid. I fear that creating an itemrenderer for a list with this much
information would just be a nightmare.