Hi,

I need some help to understand how to get StackTrace on UncaughtErrorEvents, on
a release version of an air mobile application built with flex 4.14.1 / AIR 20.

My app is cross-platform, and the behavior changes between platforms :

On Desktop :
In the past I was using the < META-INF/AIR/debug > file method in the
installation directory to get the stackTrace (if i dont, Error.getStackTrace
returns null).
If I use < -compiler.verbose-stacktraces=true >, i have line numbers in the
stacktrace too, but only if I create the debug file.
Since we use flexmojos 7.1.0 to build our app, Error.getStackTrace always works
(manually creating the debug file is not needed anymore), but I still need the
debug file if i want to access to the line numbers.

On Mobile :
I can't create the debug file in META-INF/AIR (my phone is not rooted), and
Error.getStackTrace always returns null.

NB : in debug mode, Error.getStackTrace always returns a full stackTrace, on
both mobile and desktop versions.

Any idea will be appreciated :)

Nicolas