"Error creating AIR file:Loadimage-app.xml(204): error 105:
application.icon.image16x16 contains an invalid value null”

If I delete the 16x16 image line in the app.xml file the next one causes the
same issue and so on… I’m not sure if the “null” is meaning the file is not
there (suggesting the path is wrong) or if it’s something to do with the file
or naming. The assets folder is in my project directory, I’m working in
Flashbuilder.

Trevor