This is just a little theoretical question I have wondered about, so I
thought I would ask it here.  I am writing an app that I hope will have at
least 10k users daily.  When you set up your services, you can technically
put them all in a single PHP file if you want to, or spread them out across
several files that are more specific, however you want to do it.  But I am
curious, if I have 10k users trying to access a single PHP file instead of
having the workload spread across several PHP files, will this cause a
bottleneck, and will I lose efficiency.

I have no idea how PHP handles multiple users.  Does anybody know if the
workload will be handled more efficiently if the PHP services are spread
across multiple files rather than one big one?

Thanks for any insight.