Ok … your application should be buildable now … (see your postbox)

Now to the details of what I found:
1. The version of the flex sdk is a 3-segment version (4.15.0) and no longer
contains the build number
2. Some of the config options were wrong (FB doesn’t tell you about that and
Maven doesn’t complain but IntelliJ helps a lot with this)
3. You were using finalname a lot. I would strongly suggest not to. Because
this way “create-rsl” creates a file with a different name than the swc.
4. You were using “external” scope for almost everything … while its ok do to
this for things you have rsls for, you shouldn’t use external for things you
can’t load as RSL (your crypto lib for example) (Hope this is correct … others
please correct me if this was wrong)
5. You were mixing localesCompiled and localesRuntime.

In order to, test your application, I removed the rsl scope and all external
scopes to make it build a normally linked swf and the application opened
without any errors (ok … there was a big possibly spanish dialog window asking
me to click “Ok” or something else (probably Cancel in Spanish or Portugese)

The zip I sent back to you builds successfully on my machine and the
application seems to work without Flashplayer errors. I would suggest to take
this as a starting point for further optimizations (rsls, external linking,
localesRuntime, …).

I order to get the Flex libs (which are not publically available as maven
artifacts) have a look at our Mavenizer tool described here [1]

And make sure your Maven version is not too old and not too new. Flexmojos
doesn’t work prior to 3.1.1 and I wouldn’t use it with the newest versions (I
used 3.3.1 for your application)

Hope that helps. Happy flexing (

Chris

[1]: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Apache+Flex+SDK+Mavenizer