Hi,

My s:DataGrid is a bit slow when the user resizes a column, enough that it
makes it hard to us. I'm assuming the delay is because my rows use one of
two custom renderers (although both renderers are really just labels...one
render adds a background rect. with an alternating color and an indent and
some other small style tweaks).

Is there any way to speed up performance when the user resizes a column?
Perhaps have renderers listen for resize and hide themselves during the
user's drag?

Thanks for any tricks.

Best Regards,

Daniel