Hi Alex,
it's exactly what I did. Moreover I added the proxy configuration inside the
installer.xml file (we are behind  proxy with authentication here) and I
changed, inside one of the downloads.xml files, the URL of svg.js GoogleCode
Library script, that is obsolete and returns 404 error.
After these modifications, everything is built successfully. I'm able to
configure the SDK and the launch configurations in Flash Builder, create a
new project and convert it to a FlexJS Project.
I can build and run as a classic Flash web application but I can't debug and
release with the FalconJX compiler because of the errors I told you before
(/js/libs folder and something else is missing).

Thanks again
Patrizia