Hi,
I have a static dashboard application in form of swf(using Flex 4.14.1|AIR
18). I embed the swf file in a ppt slide and distribute the ppt file to the
clients.

There is an option of taking a screenshot within the app. This is the piece
of code:
                               var file:FileReference = new FileReference();
var encoder:PNGEncoder = new PNGEncoder();
var bd:BitmapData = Helper.takeSnapshot(this);
var ba:ByteArray = encoder.encode(bd);
file.save(ba,"export.png");

It works fine when I run it on browser, however it throws following error
when I try to use it from within the ppt file, after embedding the swf:

SecurityError: Error #2148: SWF file
file:///C|/Program%20Files/Microsoft%20Office%2015/Root/Office15/POWERPNT.EXE
cannot access local resource
file:///C|/Program%20Files/Microsoft%20Office%2015/Root/Office15/POWERPNT.EXE/[[DYNAMIC]]/1.
Only local-with-filesystem and trusted local SWF files may access local
resources.

I have also given following compiler arguments:
-locale en_US -use-network=false -advanced-telemetry=true

Kindly let me know if there any work around to get over this and make it
work from ppt?

-Deepak