Try Eclipse (C/C++) Error: Job found still running after platform shutdown

|  |  |

|  |
Eclipse (C/C++) Error: Job found still running after platform shutdown

When I went to open Eclipse, it had worked an hour before, it froze at launch
and gave the error: "An error has ...

On Monday, July 3, 2017, 10:00:52 AM EDT, bilbosax <waspenc...@comcast.net>