Nobody else has ever experienced this problem???  I assume it has to be
something with iTunes.  iTunes can see the iPad, but Flashbuilder cannot.
The machine is actually 64 bit, but because of its age, it is not possible
to find a lot of drivers for the audio and graphics card, so I installed 32
bit Windows 7 on it.  But Flash Builder is unable to see the iPad and
interface with it.  I don't know if there is a specific version of iTunes
that I should install.  Any suggestions would be helpful if you have one.

Thanks!