Thanks Om, Great idea (I already up voted it!) However, I think I read
somewhere that putting a wrapper around a non-FlexJS component would mean that
component couldn't be combined with FlexJS basic (or express?) components on
the same screen. Is that true? Since I have a lot of components on my
dashboard, it would probably force me to use all FlexJS or non-FlexJS
components from the start.