Thanks for everyone's replies, unfortunately none of them helped me. The best
I was able to come up with:

1) Start a local server that serves your app
2) Configure FB to work with the localhost
3) Manually open up firefox
4) Debug your application as you normally would

After doing 1-3 the experience is more or less what I'm used to doing, but
obviously this isn't a perfect solution.

I'm curious: is anyone else using windows 10 and FB and able to debug? If
so, how? I've no problem using a different browser.

Thanks.