Hi Hans,

Thank you for your input. I believe that if they don't want to respond in
this raised issue there is no sense contact with them. What can we also
said more ? If they would be interested in any kind we would get some
questions explicitly on those mailing lists.

That is how I see it,
Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki