Actually, that <inject_html> shouldn't be there any more.  We have back
ported amfjs to ActionScript.

But it is true that passing regular objects probably won't survive
minification unless you use obj["propName"] or better yet, define a data
type class (ValueObject).

One way to see if it is minification related is to run the version in
bin/js-debug instead of bin/js-release.  If the js-debug version works
then you can be pretty sure it is minification related.

Otherwise, maybe we need to know more about the runtime environment.
Which OS and browser is being used, and things like that.

Thanks,
-Alex