Doug,

During new file creation it depends on what type of file it is based on.
Look into the window for new file - you have there drop down list with
possibility to choose. If you pickup Group you will have <js:Group> etc.

[image: Obraz w treści 1]

As for the stacktrace which you have sent me - this should be fixed in the
next version, but those null pointers do not break an code completion in
general.

You need to know that Moonshine and VSCode are using the same extension for
codecompletion [1].

As for your problem - please describe all the steps and add screenshot if
it is possible what is happening with codecompletion after that. in the
github repository as an issue [2].

[1] https://github.com/BowlerHatLLC/vscode-nextgenas
[2] https://github.com/prominic/Moonshine-IDE

Piotr

> Hi Piotr,
>
> On opening a new mxml file inside the src folder already containing
> Test.mxml. It creates a file with s:Application as the main tag. Why would
> it do that?
>
> Anyway I've pasted the trace in the bottom window to
> https://justpaste.it/1bdiw
>
> Doug
>

> --

Piotr Zarzycki