From: Deepak MS [mailto:megharajdee...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2017 2:52 AM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Flex 4.1A

Hi there,

There is a project running on 4.1A and due to lack of time, I can’t migrate
it for time being. However, I need to make some changes in that
application. But I am unable to locate it on web. Closest link I got was
this:

https://sourceforge.net/adobe/flexsdk/wiki/Download%20Flex%204/

But the download links in it are dead.

Is 4.1A with apache flex team? If yes, can you kindly share the link?

Cheers!