Well, it is a quick search and replace if you already have code using
FlexJS.

Can you tell us more about your application?  I think Harbs is mostly done
with his migration so I think we have the bandwidth to "adopt" another
migration effort.  Your migration issues would be given priority.  It
would be like having extra team members.

Technically, a main reason for Royale is to automate the conversion of
your code from the more structured AS to the less structured JS.  Manually
porting the code is likely to have higher risk of hard-to-find problems.

How many SWFs, about how large are the SWFs?  Are you using any
third-party libraries?  Any particular components that are key to your
application?

Thanks,
-Alex