From: Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Sent: November 1, 2017 2:21:11 PM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: Where can I get clear instructions on installing the Flex SDK?

Peter,

Sorry for my misunderstanding. Please try nightly build or newest released
binaries with provided instructions above. Can you also show me what
command are you using to install Apache Flex SDK ?

Thanks, Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki

mobile: +48 880 859 557
skype: zarzycki10

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/piotrzarzycki
<https://pl.linkedin.com/in/piotr-zarzycki-92a53552>

GitHub: https://github.com/piotrzarzycki21
This communication, including any attached documentation, is intended only for
the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential,
personal, and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying,
or taking action on the contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please contact us immediately so we may correct our
records. Please then delete or destroy the original transmission and any
subsequent reply. Thank you.