I'm amazed anyone is still using FB 4.7. Get IntelliJ IDEA as it is a more
effective IDE for building Flex apps. It comes with full Flex support out of
the box. Also, upgrading SDKs is WAAYYY easier than FB 4.7 and switching
between SDKs is like one mouse click if you have to revert. I do AIR mobile
apps for a living and could never go back to that POS FB 4.7.

Sorry for the product advertisement but my inbox sometimes gets crowded with
yet another struggling developer trying to use FB 4.7 creating monster threads
that can be entirely avoided by climbing a little learning curve and spending a
few dollars to upgrade to a real Flex development tool that is wonderfully
supported and always up to date.

Cheers,