Fred,

I miss understand you - I thought you have problem with installed version
of installer. Do you have Adobe Air installed ? What version ?

I'm wondering whether package is unpack - If you go to the following
location: c:\Users\{youruser}\AppData\Local\Temp\ and run *.exe by double
click - Do you see any folder with "AIR....tmp" in the name being created ?

Thanks, Piotr