I don't know if it still supports it in recent releases but I understand
Inkscape had fxg export (at least it did so at one point).

see:
http://blog.devinholloway.com/2013/08/using-inkscape-to-generate-fxg-from.html

Because Inkscape's primary format is SVG it might be a good option
(assuming fxg is still supported, or perhaps you can install an older
version where it was if it is no longer supported).