It has been a while, but you may look into the one I built for Flextras:

https://www.flextras.com/?event=ProductHome&productID=21

 Now with even more open source: https://github.com/Flextras/FlextrasComponents/tree/master/mobileComponents

On 3/31/2018 1:18 AM, bilbosax wrote:
After experimenting, I have found that the flatspark DropDownListSkin works
FAR better than the default spark skin functionally, but I can't get it to
look even remotely the way that I need.  The color is wrong and can only be
set to a few defaults, the text is teeny tiny and does not respond to
fontSize CSS rules.

In a little more detail, if I just flick the dropdownlist up or down, it
scrolls fine and does not automatically select anything.  But if I touch the
list and slowly scroll my finger up or down and then lift my finger off of
the list, it automatically selects where my finger last touched and closes.

Surely someone else has used a dropdownlist on a mobile device.  How did you
handle this??

Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur
http://www.jeffryhouser.com