Migrating from Adobe Flex 4.6 to Apache Flex 4.16 I have lost the ability for
find Embedded CFF fonts. In my mxml file I have load the same font twice,
once as CFF
<fx:Style>
                @namespace s "library://ns.adobe.com/flex/spark";
                @namespace mx "library://ns.adobe.com/flex/mx";
                @font-face {
                        src: url("C:\Users\...\src\fonts\Maretron.ttf");
                        fontFamily: "Maretron";
                        fontStyle: normal;
                        fontWeight: bold;
                        advancedAntiAliasing: false;
                        embedAsCFF:false;
                }

                @font-face {
                        src: url("C:\Users\...\src\fonts\Maretron.ttf");
                        fontFamily: "Maretron Embedded";
                        fontStyle: normal;
                        fontWeight: bold;
                        advancedAntiAliasing: false;
                        embedAsCFF:true;
                }
    </fx:Style>

In my code I go looking for the fonts using Font.enumerateFonts(false), and
get
   Font name:'Maretron', style: 'bold', type: 'embedded'
   Font name:'Maretron Embedded', style: 'bold', type: 'embedded'

Previously the font type of the second was 'embeddedCFF'.
Is there something I need to include to recognize CFF fonts?