Hey all:

We got bit today by the new non-public API rejection notice from Apple due to
AIR making these non-public calls:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2472510
<https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2472510>

But Adobe just created a special build of AIR 29.0.0.122 that fixes this issue
but I can't figure out how to upgrade just the AIR SDK on top of my Flex SDK
4.16.1 release. I can't use the FlexSDK installer because it doesn't have the
pre-release AIR 29.0.0.122 build with the fix for Apple rejections.

Piotr, did you embed the new 122 build into the latest FlexSDK installer I read
about a few days ago? I use the Flex SDK installer normally to install new SDKs
that embeds the AIRSDK you choose from the install menu.

Assuming Piotr did not use build 122 in latest Flex SDK installer because his
last message about the installer was before Adobe released 122 patch. So I
tried following these directions:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/how-overlay-air-sdk-flex-sdk.html
<https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/how-overlay-air-sdk-flex-sdk.html>

But am getting compiler errors:

Information:4/17/18, 4:43 PM - Compilation completed with 3 errors and 0
warnings in 11s 891ms
Error:[FlexCommons]: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Accept timed out
Error:[FlexCommons]: Exception in thread "main"
Error:[FlexCommons]: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: flex2/tools/VersionInfo
        at
com.intellij.flex.compiler.FlexCompiler.<clinit>(FlexCompiler.java:19)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: flex2.tools.VersionInfo
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:331)
        ... 1 more

Does anyone know how to manually overlay an unreleased version of AIR SDK 29
onto FlexSDK 4.16.1? I'm sure this is some simple thing I'm doing wrong.

Thanks for your help!

Erik