Hello Flex Community!

We are happy to announce that Moonshine IDE 1.12.0 has been released at
http://moonshine-ide.com/ and on the App Store.

You can report any bugs or feature requests on our GitHub project:
https://github.com/prominic/Moonshine-IDE

*Added:*
- New type of basic Visual Editor project which allows you to build
PrimeFaces [1] application mockups and export them as web applications.
- Editor: Go To Line feature. The shortcut is CTRL+L for Windows and CMD+L
for macOS.
- Project Tree: File Duplicate option in context menu.

*Changed:*
- Updated ActionScript & MXML engine to version 0.11.1. [2][3]
- Improved project deletion prompt.

*Fixed:*
- Fixed issue where newly created project template could not be renamed.
- New File: Fixed issue where in new file popup errors were duplicated.
- New Project: Fixed issue where new project creation failed silently under
some conditions on macOS.
- Settings: Library paths will be written to library-path instead of
external-library-path

[1] https://www.primefaces.org/
[2] https://as3mxml.com/
[3] https://www.patreon.com/josht/ - SUPPORT!