 Subject: Re: Apache Flex for iOS
 To: users@flex.apache.org
 Date: Saturday, July 14, 2018, 4:09 PM

 Same here. I am using a VM ware with the
 latest available macos (high sierra)
 to submit the apps. You don't need a
 mac to develop or build the .ipa,
 however creating the needed
 certificates is a lot easier on a macos than on
 windows machines.

 Concerning flex, it get's good
 performance on ios devices but you might have
 issues on android. Still a good overall
 solution.