The "runtime" requirement sounds a bit strange (not knowing anything about
your app), since it would involve something generating/updating a DXF in
realtime while your app needs to access it (otherwise, you could perform
your conversion.

If you do need that realtime, I would go for server side scripting with
LibreDWG as Olaf suggested (it has a dxf2svg converter indeed:
https://github.com/LibreDWG/libredwg/blob/master/programs/dwg2SVG.c) or
something similar, and then send the generated SVG to your app as a
response.

Sounds a long-shot though ;-)