I am using a RichWebView ANE by MyFlashLabs that is basically a StageWebView
with a few extra features added for a mobile AIR project.  I need to be able
to inject a header into a WebView because I need to do HTTP Basic
Authentication on a mobile device.  I do not want a user to have to enter a
username and password into a login box(which I don't believe is support on
mobile AIR anyway), but would much rather pass the username and password
directly to my PHP file in an Authorization Header.  The problem is, I have
no idea how to add an authorization header when opening a page in a WebView.
Any suggestions on things to try would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!