iirc there are rules about what purchasing support you can use depending on
the app store. I think Stripe is permitted for content or products that are
not 'delivered' in-app. But for in-app items or app status subscriptions I
think you are obliged to use the in-app purchasing support via whatever app
store you are on, if it is 'in-app'. And pay their 30% or whatever the rate
is now. In the past I used milkmangames ANE for this. But there are other
options.

Please check the rules for whatever app store you intend to publish to.