Hi,

we're in the process of creating a distribution of a Flex app migrated to
Adobe AIR, and I have few questions. Hope someone here can give me some
light :

1.- I remember read somewhere that "AIR Captive Runtime" was now the only
solution and we don't have "AIR Shared Runtime". But searching ni google
talks that this is for Android only. We're targeting Windows and Mac, so my
question is : *AIR Captive Runtime is now the only option for Windows and
Mac?* I must say that we want to go with AIR Captive Runtime, but want to
know if the other still exists on desktop.

2.- To bundle our App with the AIR Captive Runtime, and create a .EXE: The
person doing this task tell me that we need some external application, but
I think I already did some years ago a .EXE (with an ANE) of an old Flex
App. So the question is: *can we create a .EXE with Adobe AIR? Maybe the
limitation is that we need some external tool to bundle the AIR Captive
Runtime?*

3.- For those who has experience updating Adobe AIR Flex apps...*how do you
manage the updating? what options, frameworks, etc... are now available
that I should have into account?*
(For this point, I need the app to see if some update are available to
download and make it capable to download and update)

Thanks in advance
--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira