Erik,

Have you contacted the Adobe AIR team?

-Alex

On 3/8/19, 8:28 AM, "Erik J. Thomas" <e...@linqto.com> wrote:

    Has nobody else on this forum encountered this issue? Do none of you create
iOS mobile apps with AIR? I'm still waiting on an answer from our ANE provider
but we're receiving the 12.1 warning on our app uploads and figure it must be
our ANEs that may not be up-to-date.

    Just looking for a clue. Thanks.

    Erik