Hi, I never saw this post or I would have responded, this has to do with the
specific camera and driver you are using I will bet. I ran into this issue
at my job and it took us weeks to figure out when clients told us this was
happening. We ended up finding out that with the camera model they were
using, one set of drivers would cause this to happen, but another set of
drivers would work fine. It also depended on the camera model. I can't
recall what models though. I believe it happened to be a Logitech one,
though I'm sure it would happen with other models as well. For us it was
exactly 72 activations every single time. It was utterly consistent in that
regard.

The only advice I can give is to try differnt camera models or different
drivers for the camera you had. In our case the "generic" windows ones I
think didn't work and we also tried two different drivers provided by
Logitech themselves and only one ended up working.

Kyle