Olaf
       I Totally agree, back in 2009 I spend 1 year looking a frameworks, going
round and round reading all the stuff trying to balance one evangelist vs
another evangelist, then o read something that said there is no answer pick
want  works for you, in my case I needed rich UX, at the time that meant Flex
and off I went

When I say " evangelist,”  these guys create a lot of noise and you need to
understand how the get “paid” / ‘rewarded” cash clicks or  ego etc. you have to
try and filter all this out and work out what's best for you or pick something
that you think will be with us for a long time

Angular was a the big hope, Goggle is a big player
Then React, well face book is a big player
Now well maybe Vue.js

I long for the day of Flash / Flex  rules the world

PS keeps us all in a job :)