Don't know for sure.  Try setting:

  -locales=

IOW, specify an empty list of locales.  The compiler looks like it will not
attempt to add resource bundles if there are no locales.

HTH,
-Alex

On 10/30/19, 7:45 AM, "Ramazan Ergüder Bekrek" <e.bek...@yandex.com> wrote:

    Greetings again!

    I would like to know if there is a way to bypass the Resource Compilation
of a module or an Application in Flex.
    I realized that duplicates are in every SWF and I don't need them. In the
RSL loader that is loading the Apache Flex SWFs
     from my app all the Resources are already there and loaded once. I don't
want that to happen in my sub modules or sub applications because they are
redundant
    and takes up RAM resources in the VM.

    Is this possible?

    Ergü