I cannot seem to make the Jewel DataGrid size properly when the width is set to
a percentage.

In Flex 3, it was possible to set the DataGrid's width to a percentage, as well
as columns, and/or mix/match with pixel widths. What am I missing?

I've been toying with examples within Jewel, and cannot seem to replicate the
DataGrid that scales.

FYI, I am running the absolute latest as I build the framework from a local git
clone that I update daily.

This is how it appears with every build:

[cid:image001.png@01D5E5B1.69171470]

Sample code:

xmlns:j="library://ns.apache.org/royale/jewel"

<j:Card>

<j:DataGrid
    id="activityLogDataGrid"
    width="100%"
    dataProvider="{activityLogs}"
    rowHeight="42"
    emphasis="emphasized">

    <j:columns>

        <j:DataGridColumn
            dataField="formattedTimestamp" label="When"/>

        <j:DataGridColumn
            dataField="recipient" label="Recipient"/>

        <j:DataGridColumn
            dataField="duration" label="Duration"/>

    </j:columns>

</j:DataGrid>