Thanks for sharing, sounds good, but still nothing real until it will be
launched, and at that time I think people will need to evaluate it to see
if it works as expected. For what they say it will only work on Chrome,
that's not bad... and the idea itself seems promising. But time will tell
if it goes to real
Thanks for let us know! :)

--
Carlos Rovira