From: "Paul Stearns" <pa...@compuace.com.INVALID>
Sent: 6/13/20 4:53 PM
To: "users@flex.apache.org" <users@flex.apache.org>
Subject: Deploying AIR applications
Where can I find information on how to make an AIR application deployable?

I would prefer an option which would check if an acceptable version of AIR is
already installed, and install AIR if not.

The end goal would be to create an item on a web site where the user clicks, if
the app is already installed it starts the app, if not it allows the user to
download everything needed to install the app.

Paul R. Stearns
Advanced Consulting Enterprises, Inc.

15280 NW 79th Ct.
Suite 250