Hi, I have a requirement to convert Apache flex web based application  to
Adobe air, currently application runs on any browser with support of adobe
flash player, since Adobe flash is no longer going to be supported after
2020, we are trying to figure out the different options. one best option
suggested was Adobe AIR,

 I have used Intellij IDE to create Adobe AIR web sample project with Adobe
AIR and flex SDK, but when i try to run the application, it prompts to
enable flash player. Are there any suggestions to how to create adobe air
web based project, so that it would not ask for flash player.  Appreciate
even a small help, Thankyou!