Sorry, there are a couple spaces in the commands that could mess you up. Here
are the corrected commands, note that AIRSDK_Flex_MacOS is the directory
created by double clicking the zip file.

> cp -rf ~/Downloads/AIRSDK_Flex_MacOS/* ~/SDK4.16.1-H33.1.1.86

There was a space in the SDK path in my first post. Here is the corrected
version just in case, but you'll use your own naming convention I'm sure.

In ~/.bash_profile (create the file if it doesn't exist, or edit ~/.profile
instead:

export FLEX_HOME=~/SDK4.16.1-H33.1.1.86